it's been a long time, huh? How 'bout a list??
- Well... this is my favorite time of year. Some of my favorite people from college get together to love on each other. I can't wait!!!!! Friday can't come soon enough. :)
- College FOOTBALL SEASON. There really is nothing better!!!! SEC!!!!
- My friends and I are still working with the Mama. Every time we're with her, we learn something new. Some things are heartbreaking, some frustrating, and some just sad. I do not know how long God has us in this season, but I know that what He's doing is amazing. I'm so thankful that God is preparing my heart!!
- I love the Youth at my church. I heart them. Deeply.
- I like Pinterest, but I do not have the time to dedicate to it. That makes me sad.
- I'm never at home, and now my friends want to see my apartment. Can we say "disaster"? :D
- I got to see my Mama this weekend. It had been almost three months. She called me today, sobbing, and it made me want to drive home and hug her. These are the times it's so hard to be away from her.
- The other day, I realized I haven't been to the movies in a year. And there is absolutely no effect on my life.
- I finally recovered the chair in my living room. I think I need to buy more of the material and make curtains.
That'll have to do for now.