The last two weeks have been a whirlwind for me! Work has been Cuh-ray-zee lately as have my other obligations! More than a few people have decided to nominate me for things as church, so I have been quite busy with that too!
I decided to take a few days off and visit my parents (first visit home since the middle of September).
So, i can only leave you with a bunch of randoms.
- I try to laugh at myself once a day. I tend to take myself WAY TOO serious.
- I did not laugh last Friday when, at 2:30 in the morning, I decided to hurl myself down my stairs. Although I am positive that my neighbors thought I had taken out a wall.
- Okay, now I'm laughing about that!
- I'm pretty sure the lady who did my pedicure today told her friend (in perfect English) "I'm good dude", then proceeded to finish her conversation in vietnamese. So funny!
- It occurred to me that Chinese babies must not think their parents are speaking chinese when they first hear them. Maybe greek? Or Arabic?
- I really want Alabama to beat the HELL out of Auburn.
- As an early birthday/Christmas present combo.
- I know, it's bad but I can't help it.
- I love that it's finally getting cool/cold!!
- 2010 has flown by! Where did September go????
- I have gotten so many compliments on my "Flo" costume. It was so much fun!
- All my former rules for SEC football have gone out the window this year.
- My biological clock is ticking... SO LOUD.
- I'm observing No Shave November in honor of a friend with prostate cancer, by not shaving my legs. I'm pretty sure I scared my aforementioned pedicurist. So sorry girl!