Monday, October 2, 2006

Weekend

“Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart, for I am called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts.” Jeremiah 15:16 NKJ

Was in NYC this weekend to work. I helped my brother clean his old apartment and get his new one together. God is merciful, and good to us when we don't deserve it. Even with furniture. Never underestimate what God will do. :)

I'm exhausted, I gained four pounds, and my legs are really sore. JM's apartment is a five story walk up with 64 stairs one way. I think I probably walked 1000 stairs this weekend, Easy. I did have fun though, and he lives in a great neighborhood.

I wanted to be very pensive yesterday on the plane, but I had no paper or pen. :( I am continually amazed at how the Lord works in our lives. A year ago, I was terrified to fly. Yesterday, I was still apprehensive, but it was very different. On the plane yesterday, I did think about the day that Jesus comes back and splits the Eastern sky. I have a whole new perspective on that now,... to know that he's going to roll back the clouds like he did the Red Sea. It's just awesome. God is just way cooler than words.

And where have I been about Stephen Baldwin? Not only did he get saved, but he pimped out some vehicle and drives around now telling people about Jesus. Wow.

Today is also my Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mamie!

No comments: