Monday, October 30, 2006

10.30.2006

Happy Pre-Halloween.

Random things:

1) I have recently begun to feel my age instead of feeling like a 13-year old girl trapped in a woman's body.
2) I keep buying cards for my sweetheart, although I'm not sure who he is.
3) I have developed a love for snail mail. It's an expensive habit, but I pray that people know that I really do care.
4) I love my family. I got so excited yesterday at the premise that God is going to give me someone to share them with. I just didn't know what to do with myself.
5) I told my grandfather yesterday that I was going to put sunless tanner on his head. My grandmother was not impressed.
6) I am a vibrant mixture of my mom's, aunt's, and grandmother's personalities.
7) I have been a in really good mood this last week.

That's all. Maybe it's weird to share, but... oh well.

No comments: