Sunday, April 24, 2011

oh my.

I did not in any way, shape or form, intend to ever be in this place.

And hte part I'm struggling with right now is that I don't want to leave.  Mind you, there are things here that make me nervous.  I call it scared, but I think it's more about being out of my comfort zone than anything.

My poor shattered little comfort zone.  Eek!

Tomorrow, we are going to spend a night in the desert.  After seeing the big city, fast-pace, and middle of nowhere slow pace, I think I like the slow pace part of this land.

I love the honor.  I love that chivalry exists here.

Too bad it's nearly dead stateside.

Although, I did have someone offer a bride price for me.  Too bad no one here needs 10 camels.

xxo,
Jenn

1 comment:

Sueann said...

Ten camels indeed!! Definitely a fair price!
Hugs
SueAnn