Thursday, November 2, 2006

11.02.06

FYI -- it is so much easier for me to write my thoughts down.

In typical fashion, a lot has been happening with me lately. I told someone on the phone recently that my life is pretty boring, but it really is not. My life is busy. I could be busier, I do have that kind of time, but it’s still pretty busy regardless.

1. My cousin (18, unmarried) is pregnant.
2. I have not talked to my brother in … days.
3. I’m a little under the weather.

The worst part about this blog is that I can’t really share everything that’s going on, you know? Some things… are just better left without telling everybody.

I am getting excited about going to NYC to see my brother and my friend Jenn. She is such a blessing, and doesn’t even know it. I have been encouraged more times than I can count by reading her blogs. Maybe reading this she will know how much I secretly appreciate her. I hope so.

I do need to catch up with the Holly’s (Here's one of the Holly's). I hope you two are reading this. Maybe some Saturday Christmas shopping? I’ll have to post myspace comments about it. Oh,… and I have no idea what to do about Christmas presents this year. I don’t know what to get anybody really. I think I want a new digital camera for Christmas, but I may be bad and buy it for myself for my 28th birthday. I like feeling my age by the way. Strange, but good.

Goals by Christmas
1. Make out an official list for Christmas Cards
2. Get ALL of my Christmas cards out
3. Lose 10 pounds. (I figure that is realistic considering my 30 pounds already. Yay!)
4. Pay off one bill.
5. Consider Photostamps.
6. Give to the poor. (This may sound weird, but God is seriously dealing with me about this.)
7. Read 4 books. And finish them!
8. Blog 25 times.

I did buy my cousin’s kids (Andrew is 8, and Kaylee is 3) a calendar similar to an advent calendar for Christmas. They are both smart and so sweet, and give the entire family something to work together on each day until right before Christmas. Plus, the calendar is the Peanuts gang. Too cute! (I tried to find the link online, but it’s only on ebay and we’re banned from that at work. :( )
For now, that’s all I can think of. Later!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

aww...thanks jennifer. you made my day! :)