Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I have too many pictures...

Yesterday, I went and bought a brand new camera. My Canon Powershot A630 went on to be with Jesus in Photoheaven a few days ago. It had been on camera life-support for a while, and I'd been praying, but it finally just died. I have been looking for several months at what I wanted to get though. Honestly, I wanted a Nikon D60, but that camera costs $699.00 before tax, and I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much. So, yesterday at lunch, I went and bought a Canon SX100IS. It's black, and cute, and a really good camera. I used it to take pictures yesterday on a United Way tour and last night at dinner.

Fast forward to this morning.

I go to unload my memory card, and I have 783 pictures and 4 videos. THAT is entirely too much "Memory" to be toting around in one little bitty 'ole camera. To think... I gave a friend of mine a hard time about having too many clothes this weekend, and I'm toting nearly 10 months worth of photos in my purse everday. RIDICULOUSNESS. But to find the silver lining on the cloud, I did find some pictures that, upon further examination, made me laugh, including one photobombing picture. :)

Enjoy!














No comments: