Sunday, February 13, 2011

weekly recap.

you know you suck as a blogger when you realize that you only blog once a week and each post feels like some kind of recap.

This week, I'm on the verge of quitting Karate.

I'm watching the Grammy's and am totally distracted.

This week, I started a conversational language class at a local community college.  HOLY MOLY.

It's for my trip and woah Nelly at the language barrier.

The new Criminal Minds spinoff premieres this week and Eh.

But Survivor is back.... HOLLA!

Every Monday night, some friends and I get together and play Just Dance on the Wii then watch the Bachelor.  Michelle is cookoo-for-cocoa-puffs strikes me as the kind of girl who would slash your tires and not think twice about it.

CeeLo's outfit at the Grammy's so was beyond ridiculous tonight.  He stopped in Crazytown. 

My middle schoolers (Sunday school) make me laugh.  Today, in honor of our Chicken dinner fundraiser after church, all 15 of us did the chicken dance in class.  So Super-Duper fun!!

I miss NYC.  I haven't been since October and I'm having withdrawals.

some guy at the grammy's is all BLAH BLAH BLAH.

the "In Memoriam" tributes at awards shows make me CRY.  I did not know these people... WHY AM I CRYING???

This is such a random list of stuff.

Hope you all have a happy Valentine's day!!!!

xoxo,
Me.

No comments: