I haven't done one of these in forever, because I usually don't remember them until Friday, and you know that just undermines the title of "Thursday".
Without further ado -- the TT I'm Thankful for:
1) Getting to see my FBC women very soon!!! July 12th cannot come soon enough!
2) All my friends named Holly. They don't get the credit they deserve.
3) Jenn, my urban children's pastor friend who I think is mad cool.
4) Royce and her love for all things Mr. Potato Head-esque
5) Living vicariously through my brother. He ate lunch at the South Street SeaPort today because he's working on Wall Street. He acts like it's no big deal. :)
6) Mountain Dew. I'm going to miss it when I get REALLY serious about running.
7) Being able to wear hoop earrings last week. (It won't be happening again for a while, but it was nice while it lasted!)
8) Bloggers. I have laughed and cried this week reading the works of nameless Internets. I am so blessed!
9) My new, FREE Franklin Cover Day planner. I am so psyched!
10) My family. I love 'em ya'll. I got to spend last Thursday night with my Mom and my brother, and we all sleep good when we're in the same house. It's just special.
11) Job prospects!
12) Reruns of The Biggest Loser on the Style Network. It's motivating me more than I can say!!!
13) Last, but certainly not least, and a mainstay on my list, God's grace and mercy.
I'm tagging Holly B. B., Holly W. B., Royce, Jenn, and Miranda.