Monday, December 3, 2007

Uh oh.. here goes.

I haven't blogged in almost a week, and frankly the last things I blogged were passing info and crap.

I feel some shame/worthlessness in that.

I am happy to write that my brother has a new job that he will start the first of 2008. Yay JM.

There are other, very deeply personal notes that I could add to that, but alas, they are 1) deep and 2) personal, and don't belong on the blog. If you get my drift.

I am not in the Christmas spirit. I have something that has been wrestling in my spirit and I haven't done it yet and I don't know how to approach this, but I know that if I don't do it -- it's sheer disobedience, and I don't want to let it get that far.

That probably makes no sense.

But, I'm not in the Christmas spirit yet.

Although, A Charlie Brown Christmas comes on TV tonight and I really love that movie.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty years ago next Thursday, my own personal Nagasaki came down and shattered alot of the naivety that I knew.

And I have spent the last two decades of my life trying to figure out how in the HELL to make sense of it all.

That's what I spent my weekend thinking about.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I did color my hair this weekend... and I love it!

1 comment:

Bitsy said...

It's hard to get the Christmas spirit sometimes ~ WAAAAYYYY too much pressure this time of year!!!

Don't know what you are trying to deal with, but I promise to pray for you. Also, just come on over and let the protectors in the shower help!!!!!! love ya, bits