Thursday, July 6, 2006

07.06.2006

Good Morning!!!!

I am very proud to say that I arrived at work at 7:12 this morning. I did almost fall in the parking lot (they just renovated and we’ve got slick tile out there), but regardless, I did get to work in good time. I wish I could do this everyday, but it would require me to go to bed at 9:30, and who wants to be a Grandma? Not me.

Going to see Tim McGraw & Faith Hill this weekend. I have never been to a country concert in my life. If this is anything like NASCAR, I’m in for a treat. Paid $65.00 for cute shoes, but I can’t wear them now. I’m taking that as God’s humbling technique. He knows my heart and my intentions, and knows how to keep me in check.

I go to the Orthopedist tomorrow. Foot is not so swollen today, but definitely in a lot more pain. Oh yeah… I fell off the next to last step of my parents back porch and my ankle popped. I was trying not to step on a cat. FYI – I hate cats. Also almost had another try to ride back to Dalton with me. Yowsa.

And there is a funky odor in my office… EEWW.

Next weekend will be the last crazy weekend I have for four weeks. Finally. I’m getting a little tired of living out of a suitcase. But… August is coming, and I have LOTS to do!

Talked to my friend M. and we are not going to get an apartment in Chatty. I hate confrontation, and can’t ever find a nice way to say “I don’t want to live with you”, without it sounding horrible. I am excited to stay where I am for a while.

Anyway… I need to get back to work. Hope everyone is having a good day… Peace.

No comments: