Saturday, July 1, 2006

07.01.2006

It's freakin' July. Where has the year gone?

Fact: I drive alot. I got new tires in October, and have since put 27,000 miles on since then. That's 9 oil changes in ten months for you non-math majors. When I tell you I'm never at home -- I'm really never at home.

Time with family is nice until you want to choke each other. Then, it's not so much fun.

I realized that while we have quiet time in the car after my brother has screamed at me, I am still thinking all kinds of stuff. Like "Why are we having quiet time?" "Why does the youngest person in the car get the last say?" "Why I am flipping out over this?", etc.

I have been entirely too sensetive lately. I don't know why, but when my Mom calls me "Sensie" and she's not referring to any particular heightened sense, I know it's time for me to chill out.

I like Atlanta, but the cops last night were Nazi's.

I'm still holding onto things, people, memories, stuff, crap, that I can't figure out how to let go of.

I don't like the person I am becoming.

Fact: Don't use guy friends as sounding boards unless you want them to completely negate what you are saying/insinuating/asking just for the sheer fun of it. Also, they'll be truthfully blunt, and it could hurt.

Peace out.

No comments: