Monday, August 28, 2006

08.28.2006

So… I should probably tell what’s been going on with me as of late. I thought I had posted a blog last Tuesday, but I must have dreamed that.

Busy… as usual. I’m ready for the reunion… good bad or ugly. I’m sad that more people aren’t coming, but there is nothing I can do about that anymore.

Work… I was out three days last week in a training seminar, and frankly it’s hard to get back in the groove of things. I worked for an hour or so yesterday, just processing emails and voicemails so that I wouldn’t be so swamped today. I definitely believe it helped. I did get to work on time (yay for me!), and am going to make a concerted effort to really prioritize work.

Went to visit a friend in ATL this weekend and finally got to go to the Mall of Georgia. I was expecting something much larger, but it’s nice. Oh, but it doesn’t have a Sephora. :(

This is going to sound crazy, but things are changing, and I’m actually excited. I’m excited for a new season in my life, whatever that may bring. I am thankful for my friendships, and for my family (even though they drive me crazy at times), and my job. God has blessed me so richly!

Schedule:
Sept 2 – Nothing… HALLELUJAH!
Sept 9 – Reunion meeting, final runthrough, etc.
Sept 15-16 – 10 Year High School Reunion
Sept 20 – My hot friend C’s birthday. I can't wait!!!
Sept 30 – Crystal’s birthday.


After that… I really don’t have much else to do! I’m sure I will find something to fill up my time, but I haven’t even begun to think that far in advance.

Later…

No comments: