Wednesday, August 30, 2006

08.30.2006

So, I got on the scale this morning in preparation for tomorrow’s “Final Weigh-In”. I wanted to see where I stood as far as weight loss goes. There is $600.00 on the chopping block, and while that’s not my motivation (being healthy, looking better, and feeling better are), it is a nice incentive. Back to the point… If you know how much someone has lost, and their total percentage lost, then it’s easy to calculate their starting weight. It’s also feasible to calculate the weight you (or I in this case) need to lose to compete and beat them. So… I did. When I calculated everything out, I needed to lose at least 8 pounds to even tie with the lady in first place. Impossible… right? Well, I got on the scale this morning, and low and behold, I have lost 8 pounds!!! I am freaking out!!! I need to work really hard today to keep that weight off, and lose another pound or two.

No comments: