Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Holy Cow

That's what my friend's daughter said in the car last night about fifty times. A three year old saying that is rather amusing. I really love walking with Kristen and Riley. Riley is so funny! She's very much in that 'bossy three-year old' stage right now. And she gets really mouthy until she wants to do something, then totally backs down and tries to be sweet. Last night, she was struggling to open her fruit snacks while we were walking and I asked if I could help. She said no, and that I could never have fruit snacks. On the way home, she asked if we were going to my house, and if she could go tell my roommate's dog good night. Since her mom was in a hurry we told her no, then she promptly said, "Jenfur, I will be sweet to you. Promise me. Then let me kiss Harley good night, and I'll love you forever. And be your best friend." Ha ha. I love it.

Oh, ... I did get to see my friends twin little boys. The (fatter) one, who has actually leaned out a lot since he started walking, can sing his ABC's up to L. LMNOP get him everytime, but we figure that's not bad for an 18 month old! I am an official convert to the Baby Einstein series. :)

But... unofficially, I have lost another 5 pounds. That's a grand total of 11 pounds to date. We weigh-in tomorrow and I will be able to tell for sure.

Yay!

No comments: