Thursday, September 21, 2006

09.21.2006

Yesterday was fun! It's a secret and I can't tell you, but just know that I had a lot of fun!!!

I was asked yesterday, "If everytime you walked into a room, a song was playing, what song would be playing?". So... do you have a theme song?

I am emo with songs. I get attached, and attach memories to them. To this day that is why I cannot listen to any song the DC Talk Jesus Freak album without thinking about the Christmas after my high school graduation, Macy Gray's "I Try To Say Goodbye", because I really do choke thinking of memories from my first year at Lee. My ALLTIME favorite is "Iris" by the Goo-Goo Dolls, but I also love "Everything You Want" by Vertical Horizons (Yes, I bought that CD). My current theme song is "Stumble" thanks to Natasha Bedingfield. You like me... yes, I know it!!

My medication is making me loopy. My eyes are all glassy and my head is spinning. At least I am not sick now. Oh yes, I had strep, but went to the doctor and got medicine to help ease things!

This is a picture of my best friend Laura and I. We met 20 years ago (holy moly), and have been friends ever since. I can't put into words how cool she is. And I love that we can be silly!

No comments: