Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Belly Dancing

Just wanted to update everyone and say that last night was my first class. She started class by saying, "I just want to shatter the misconception and let you all know that Belly dancing is hard. And,... we don't give refunds, so I hope you are prepared to stick it out." I'm not going to lie, it is difficult, and my thighs were BURNING last night. I thought my legs had Parkinsons' they were shakin' so bad! Although I was "all shook up", I definitely enjoyed last night. There are no men allowed in class... sorry guys... and everybody doesn't look like toothpicks, and we all look stupid together, so it was not bad at all. I didn't buy a skirt; I'm going to try to find one this weekend while I'm visiting JM. Surely NY has something I will like, ... hopefully.

I did find out that UTC offers Salsa classes, but I have to have a dance partner. Boo.

That's really about all... nothing incredibly exciting! Peace out!

No comments: