Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ha ha ha kiddies!

I'm finally doing this on a better site. I love it. I love to blog. It's like AA without the alcohol. Ahh... it feels good again.

Enough on intros. My weekend was eventful, yet uneventful. Didn't do anything. Just think. I spent a lot of time thinking. I do way too much of that to be healthy. I re-setup a myspace account. I will not let him win. It's time to be the big girl and stop being a coward. But, in my defense, I had a totally weak moment. It's hard when you love somebody to just not lose your sense to be rational. I mean,... if I'd thought about it rationally, I would have never deleted it in the first place. But, as I told my friend L., I am not known for making wise "relationship" decisions.

This weekend I did manage to find a lot of old pictures... including one that I hope I will be able to post on here. The are great. And my myspace has one of my grandmother with good ole COG hair... "the higher the hair, the closer to God". Her pic totally explains why we think she has the hotline number.

While I'm on... goals for '06:

1) Buy a house. (I am seriously looking and would like to have one by June. I have already found a few that interest me.)
2) 20 pounds. Totally realistic. I wear my blue "Biggest Loser" shirt to inspire me. I have even been to the gym this year ALREADY.
3) A date. Yes... I believe it's time.
4) Get deeper with Jesus. No explanation needed.
5) Visit friends that I haven't seen in a while. I've gotta get on the stick with this one.
6) A REAL vacation. Preferably someplace tropical. Or Cali... I could visit R. & Y. and vaca at the same time.

It's late and that's all I can think of. Peace out.

No comments: