Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Patience

This is definitely not my strongest virtue. If I would just be patient, things would happen. I was flipping out last night about some stuff, but all is cool... or it was when I got to work this morning. I just need to be patient. I want to go on record. I think my friend Holly is the only one that reads this and is relevant, but my goal is to be an Indian in this reunion,... not a chief. I want to make that clear. I don't want to be trampled on, but I am volunteering for this. I talked to someone tonight who said that there were already too many indians, and that one person in our group brought the "culture". She's the black girl. Okay... it's 2006 -- I forget that people still actually make those remarks. Anyway... D-R-A-M-A.

Other than that, today was really good. I had a productive day at work. I think Jason has P.M.S. because he was so hateful today. Lord Bless him.

I started re-reading Passion & Purity by Elisabeth Elliott in honor of End of the Spear being in theaters. It really inspires me to want to write a book. I know we need another random book, but I want to share. Sort of like Running with Scissors, but more about Jesus. She shares some beautiful quotes in there. I highly recommend it.

And for the record, I drank 8 glasses of water today. I figured by 3:30, that if anything was still left, I was gonna let it stay in there. I went to the bathroom like 10 times in eight hours. But, it's good. :) Yeah!

No comments: