Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have avoided blogging because I believe I have nothing to write about.

They say that, if you will sit down to begin to write it will come.

I'm waiting.

In the mean time, Thanksgiving was nice -- for the most part. Flying is actually enjoyable for me now, so both flights were very nice. My Mom and I had time to talk on both flights, as well as nap a little, and since we're both silly and get excited, it was very special.

We got to go to the Big Balloon Blow-up and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the NIT tournament. My family did some other stuff, but I did not go for reasons that I'm deliberately choosing not to blog about. 'Cause frankly, other than having to tell my friend Jenn why I didn't get to see her,... nobody should have to know.

My 29th birthday is coming up and along with that... hopefully some changes.

We'll see!

No comments: