Thursday, November 15, 2007

I hope you don't get carsick easily...

This morning, I wasn't feeling so hot, so I was late for work. But, as I've mentioned before, I have a GORGEOUS drive to work everyday. Today, unlike many others, I decided to take LOTS of pictures, and (Sunburned, you will be proud) a video!

The video doesn't really do it justice, but my intention was to only be a little late to work, not super-duper late.

If you listen closely to the video, you can hear me singing along with Kelly Clarkson. I realize she doesn't need my help, but harmony is not usually an unpleasant thing. Please remember that I'm sick and that's why it's off-key.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No offense, but I kind of felt like I was riding on one of those Luge tracks in the Winter Olympics! Hahahahaha. Nice scenery, though!