Friday, November 9, 2007

Thank God It's Friday

'cause I seriously don't think I could stand four more days!!

My week has been... oh so eventful. Combined with new guy not showing up, still learning my job, and having to deal with some really dense people... I'm super thankful that this week is OVER!

I literally told New Guy not to miss close next month. I know he was sick. I get that, but my job, unlike alot of others, doesn't have that grace period, you know? I mean, in March 2006, we had a controller have a MASSIVE HEARTATTACK in the parking lot. We didn't miss a beat y'all. That's just the nature of what I do.

On Monday night, my roomie and I were watching TV and we saw the previews for October Road. We love that show. It's coming back on the Monday after Thanksgiving at 10:00. The roomie jokingly looks at me and says, "you know what that means, right? We're going to have to stop recording CSI: Miami!!!" (And then she laughed hysterically.)

NOT IF SHE WANTS ME TO KEEP PAYING HALF THE CABLE BILL, WE WON'T.

She quickly realized that I neither thought her joke was funny NOR appropriate.

First New Guy, then the threat of losing David, ... you can imagine why my week progressed so poorly!!

On the upside... bible study was really good last night. I'm still on the fence about Jennifer Rothschild, but last night's message was on the money. We stand around in the dark looking for light while Jesus is our light!!! (That's a ridiculously short paraphrase, but I think you get the gest!)

And... for those of you who missed it... I have a NASTY virus on my computer and it is down for the count. I will probably purchase a new PC (not a laptop) after Thanksgiving! So, if I don't blog or respond, please give me some time. Also, I have nowhere to check my myspace or hotmail account. If you need me, email my gmail account.

Much love to y'all and hope that I can return to normal blogging next week...
Love,
Jenn

No comments: