Wednesday, January 30, 2008

???

**This is going to offend you. You should probably stop reading. Consider yourself warned.**

I'm almost to the point of deleting my blogroll these days. I'm tired of the criticism, and my blogrollers criticizing themselves.

It's getting on my freakin' nerves.

This is NEVER going to be a perfect world, y'all. Jesus HAS to come back. THINGS are getting worse. They will CONTINUE to get worse. We only have ONE HOPE.

We are all screwed up. I don't care if you came from a perfect family that still together or from a family that you believe is the most messed up. We are ALL messed up. We do not have perfect lives, perfect teeth, perfect bodies, perfect intentions. We've had our hearts broken and our dreams bruised. Few of us are ever where we expected to be at this present stage in our life. (If you are at that stage, don't tell me, k?) We are all a bunch of sinners who get up only by the grace of God. We can tear ourselves apart (me especially), but in doing so, under the guise of analyzing our lives and fixing the problems, we usually only make ourselves feel worse, resulting in feeble attempts to compensate for what we believe we have done, said, believed, acted, felt wrong/bad.

I wish I could say that today is the day that I will stop the self-analysis, and the microanalysis through other bloggers eyes, but I seriously doubt it. But I'm going to try.

I'm not going to delete my blogs anymore. (I have too many to run back too!)
I'm not going to delete my blogroll.
I'm not going to hide my archives in shame.
I'm not going to pretend like you have some perfect life.
I'm sure as heck not going to pretend that mine is anything but covered in grace that I DON'T deserve.
I'm not going to compensate for what I think I'm not.
I'm not going to do some deep theological research to change the beliefs in my heart.
I'm going to try not to judge you. Frankly, I'm human, and that's hard to do. I judge. You do too. I have to be forgiven for my sins from God Almighty and from other people.

TODAY IS THE DAY TO OWN IT.

No comments: