Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend recap

Friday night... induction stuff. TONS of fun!

Saturday morning... breakfast with friends. All was fun until my roommate called my friend M. to tell me that my MOTHER HAD BEEN CALLING ALL OF MY FRIENDS LOOKING FOR ME!

I should totally appreciate people worrying about me. But, I don't. I'M ALMOST 30. I mean, SERIOUSLY. The madness has got to stop somewhere. My friends thought it was hysterical and then proceeded to call me multiple times in some unconcious reference to my mom.

Needless to say, I am not amused.

The rest of Saturday was pretty quiet.

Sunday... had a visitor that I spent most of the day with, and it was nice. Then went and saw 27 dresses. I liked the movie, but I understand how some people might not enjoy it.

so, all in all, I'm pretty boring.

Seen any good movies lately?

No comments: