Thursday, May 4, 2006

05.04.2006 Again...

So, here's how today played out. I posted a blog this morning... but Oh so much has happened...

Yesterday, a gentleman pulled up with a mower and got out in front of my house. Aware that my landlords use a lawn service, I asked the man if I could help him, and then directed him to contact the person that hired him, so he could contact them and get the correct address.

No big deal... right???

Today, I come home and found a note taped to my door:

Jennifer,
I sent you a certified letter on 4/27/06 that stated that you have 30 days as of May 1 to leave the premises as I will take ownership on that day. If you have any questions, please call me.

B.

And I promptly freaked out. First, I laughed... I mean... WHO GETS EVICTED????? Then I talked to a neighbor that was totally in shock. Then I called the lady, and then I cried.

I decided that I needed to be around other people so I wouldn't cry or do something drastic, so I went to bible study, and I am excited to say that I have a temporary place to live! I don't know what God is doing, but I don't think I have any choice in this one but to be obedient. Thank you God for unexpected blessings. The twist in the story is that I am going to NYC for Memorial Day, which means I have two and a half weeks to pack up my whole life and relocate everything. Here's to miracles happening.

No comments: