Thursday, May 4, 2006

05.04.2006

Allergies!!!

Yesterday, I had a teambuilding day at one of the local state parks for a leadership class I'm taking. I sneezed so much I stopped two events. This first week of May is always the worst for me. Something pollenates this week in Tennessee, and my poor sinuses just go haywire!

I figured out that I am never at home. I have, literally, so much to do before a meeting this weekend, and haven't accomplished the first thing. I'm sure someone's going to be upset, but right now there is nothing I can do about it! With that said, I am supposed to go to Atlanta Friday night, meeting Saturday morning, time with Mom & Grandparents Saturday afternoon, time with C. & M. Saturday night (I've got stuff I need to get to both of them), then church in AL Sunday morning, and church in the ATL sunday night... then I can drive home.

I'm about sick of gas prices... but I'm trying to be patient. I think I've been kinda short-tempered with people lately, and I'm not sure why. I am sort of coming out of the winter funk... if that makes sense! I have a ridiculously busy summer ahead of me, including moving somewhere??, and I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

Haven't read a lick this week, but that's okay! I have walked 10+ miles already, so I'm going to get my reading slide.

I tried to find a picture of a big nose, but couldn't. I'll find one and post it soon!!!

No comments: