Thursday, June 1, 2006

06.01.2006




Hello June!!!

So… a lot has gone on this week. I’ve been really busy trying to play catch-up at work, and trying to get stuff ready. I haven’t done a lot of apartment shopping because I have had no time. I am going to Atlanta this weekend for a wedding. A friend from NC is coming down, and I’m very excited to see her!

I dyed my hair brown… and it looks really good… and I didn’t pay a fortune for it. It was time for a change, and this is actually the first time I’ve had this color brown and caramel highlights. I’ve never had caramel, but I really like it.

Work is going good. Lots more to tell, but I’m not going to blog about it. Let’s just say I’m sick with nervous anxiety. Hopefully it will pass.

My step-dad had minor surgery today but is at home recovering. Here’s to a speedy recovery!

That’s really all… Oh… here’s a picture from NYC, and one of my hair now!
Ciao~

1 comment:

benjaminslife said...

Your hair looks awesome!! You need to email me and fill me in on the date!!