Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holy Head on Fire.

So, last night I was having a conversation with my reallycoolnotoldatall friends, and I was thinking about redheads. I LOVE LOVE LOVE redheads, and was one for a long time. I inherited my Mom's skin (she's a redhead too... my grandmother too), but not the hair color.


And then today I remembered this picture from two years ago:



Clearly, this was not natural. And the more I looked at it, the more I thought of characters in comic books. I look like my superpower is setting things on fire... using my flaming RED hair.

LOL!

2 comments:

Bitsy said...

Now THAT'S some red hair. Why didn't we put red on your hair at Bitsy's Beauty Boutique the other night. Bitsy will have to get a little more creative!!!

one of your reallycoolnotoldatall
friends, Bitsy :)

Aims said...

Wow, I have a reddish tint to my hair, but not that red:-) You can pull it off though.