- We get disappointed when there aren't any comments.
- Overwhelmed when there are too many comments to respond to.
- We want to hide when comments are hurtful...
- even to the point that we change blogs (I have 7 folks, I am preaching to me)
- But real bloggers knows that comment(ary) is becoming a dialect of the words of affirmation love language.
I would love to hear your thoughts about bloggers, unless they're #3, in which I'll need to #4. But if you comment, and then encourage a friend to comment, then #5. Unless you tell your entire church to comment, then I'll be #2.