Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I think this is what sparked some of the change.

Amy Beth asked a question on her blog today -- "what would you tell your 23-year old self?" and it made me think about something I did last March. There is a Dear Me Project that went around. Last year, I wrote a letter to Me in 1992. It honestly was one of the most incredible things I've done for myself. I'm so thankful that I've been consistent with blogging and that I have this preserved...

Go Here if you'd like to read it!

And share yours! I'd love to hear what wisdom and insight you'd impart to yourself. :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Oh my goodness Jenn, I have tears in my eyes from your letter. You wrote it so well and it is very personal, but I believe that your letter could apply to anyone. Chad Tidd... I had forgotten all about him. Wow. It is amazing what we thought was important 15 years ago and now we truly see what should mean the most in our lives. Awesome letter! Paige