Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fresh

While this is fresh on my brain (well... my brain's kinda tired, but anyway)... I thought I would blog my weekend as briefly as possible.

  1. Friday night -- flew to NYC from Chattanooga via layover in Cincinnati.
  2. God-willing, that will be the LAST TIME I EVER FLY IN/OUT/AROUND CINCINNATI.
  3. Those people made New Yorkers looks like Saints.
  4. "UGH!!" and "Don't Squish my Dress" are the two key phrases that come to mind.
  5. I did sneak 48 Chick-Fil-A Chicken nuggets through TSA for my brother.
  6. That's LOVE, y'all.
  7. I love love love love love being in NYC.
  8. It is my home away from home.
  9. Saturday, I went to China town.
  10. I don't remember what we ate for dinner.
  11. I looked at probably 50 purses and bought nothing.
  12. Tennessee lost to Cal State.
  13. That is bad.
  14. But not nearly as bad as Michigan.
  15. I mean seriously, a 1AA???
  16. Wow.
  17. And ROLL TIDE.
  18. I'm a girl, therefore I'm allowed to have multiple SEC allegiances.
  19. Plus, my brother owes them A LOT OF MONEY for his education.
  20. Sunday, we didn't go to church.
  21. Well, BedSprings COG but not a real church.
  22. :(
  23. We had chicken parm in Little Italy and Shrimp Bruschetta for lunch.
  24. IT. WAS. DIVINE.
  25. (my head is spinning right now. woah.)
  26. We went to SoHo. My friend N. texted me while we were there, and I almost responded with "So, HO?"
  27. We went to the ESPN Zone to get some gear for my friend Brad.
  28. WHO RAN CABLE FOR THE AUBURN GAME! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
  29. (Even though... I really detest Auburn, I am super-pumped up for Brad.)
  30. We went to the Top of the Rock.
  31. It wasn't 18 degrees this time. It was lovely.
  32. I think we ate at Dave & Buster's for dinner, but I can't remember.
  33. Monday, we got up (earlier).
  34. We met up with my friend Jenn.
  35. She took us to the other side of the Brooklyn Bridge for one of the most, (if not the most) spectacular view of the Manhattan Skyline I've ever seen.
  36. and, we got to hang out with her.
  37. :)
  38. I still haven't seen her ministry, but we're already planning to meet again at Thanksgiving.
  39. (Jenn, do you realize I'll get to see you THREE times in one year?) Wow.
  40. We had yummy tacos for dinner.
  41. I went to bed at 9 last night, but it was nearly 11 before I fell asleep.
  42. I had to wake up at 4:00 a.m. and leave by 5:00 a.m.
  43. (Maybe that's why I'm loopy now!)
  44. I love visiting my brother.
  45. I miss him though.
  46. :(
  47. I also cannot for the life of me remember what I ate for dinner Saturday night and it's bugging me.

Oh... and you saw my David Caruso "Pose". I cannot wait for the new season to begin. Jealousy, intrigue, DNA. Yay!!! (Squeels of delight!!!)

No comments: