Monday, September 24, 2007

What's going on...

I have been itching to do a "what was I doing a year ago" recap really bad, but -- thanks to some inner turmoil about what to write -- I still haven't done so. Again tonight, I had the same hankering to blog, and I have apprehension about what to write and what not to write.

Aaah, but there is so much.

So, instead, I'm going to do a PRAISE POST. I wish I had the talent to do some swanky buttons, but y'all will have to be satisfied in just reading it without bells, whistles, or fancy-schmancy html and cute fonts.

Jesus knows my html-challenged heart.

Oh, but Church, He gets the Praise, ... you know?

A year ago, I had wrestled with some personal junk.
He set me Free.

A year ago, I was giving my heart to the wrong person.
God's perfect will never fails, and through my stubbornness, I've can't shout or praise enough for God NOT answering those prayers.

A year ago, I was struggling with WHERE I belonged.
Besides being in the loving arms of the Almighty, I am thankful that God has shown me that THIS, Even Cleveland, is exactly where I need to be.

God is Good, ALL the TIME.

No comments: