Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm working on a the "reveal" post. Thank you MinistrysoFabulous for your encouragement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The rain is pourin' down"... I have Alicia Keys stuck in my head. Boo. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't gone to see any of the "Throwing Rocks at my BooDaddy episodes", you should go check them out. hi.lar.i.ous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I'm throwing out props, let me recommend Pure Blog, Brandon, and the Stephens Family. Not only did I go to college with these people, I was in DZT with them. As I write this, I realize that 15 of the blogs on my sidebar, all went to the same college. And it fills me with pride. Most of them (okay, maybe all but two) are involved in ministry, from youth, to childrens, to urban missions, to working with girls, to church plants, to full pastorates. I'm so honored to have been at the same school with these people who work with unbridled fervency to reach the world. God is so good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am kinda sorry that my posts (at least the last few) have been so hodgepodge. I have lost the urge to sit down and post something big because I always feel like I'm offending somebody. Plus, I have a lot on my mind. Life, really. While this year is truly different than others before it, I knew that I would still struggle with the change. I don't always embrace change with open arms. Sometimes, I flee from it screaming like a child. And yet, I have been known to chastize others for not accepting it. Okay... enough on me. But, hopefully soon the posts will return to something that resembles a full, coherent thought. Maybe. :)

3 comments:

Josh Lane said...

thanks for the props Jenn...but we all know that Delightfully Cliche is where it's really at! the rest of us are just trying to keep up.

Jenn said...

ha ha... Thanks! Everybody can use comment love. :)

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

I'm glad you're writing the reveal post. I'll be looking forward to it!

Meant to mention this earlier -- during my undergrad years, I lived with four different DZT girls at all different times. :) In fact, I live with one now. Small world.