Tuesday, March 18, 2008

U2

Take a moment to visit Sunburned.org if you can. This is a page owned by my friend Jenn and was her main site until a few months ago. She reopened the site only to, in her words, "revel in it's former glory".

I'm linking this to encourage you to check out the January 6, 2006 entry. This is probably my favorite entry from Jenn. I've never been a big U2 fan, (I thought they were weird when I first saw them, and then my Mom had MTV blocked out of our house for six years), so I missed alot of really awesome U2 stuff while I was listening to christian radio getting hooked on DCTalk, 4Him, Truth, and Point of Grace.

Go pay a visit, and leave a comment or two.

P.S. Go visit her other blog too. She has the most incredible heart for urban children's ministry. She's salawesome.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Hey! Thanks so much for coming by my blog during the *par-tay*! I've enjoyed my visit here.
I checked out that U2 clip--WOW! I've always liked them, and really respect Bono. I'd love to see them in concert sometime. Thanks for sharing.