Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend rundown & misc

This weekend, I went home for a double birthday party for my grandparents. My granddaddy turned 78 on Feb 21st, and my grandmother turned 19 (76) on Feb 29th. Saturday afternoon, I had lunch with good friends, and we had a blast. (See Flickr for photos.) Saturday night was equally as eventful, because I spent it with family. (See Flickr for photos.) :) We had a few fights, and some drama. What kind of family gathering would it be without it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the privilege to go hear a pastor in LaGrange this weekend who is also a Lee Alum. He preached an awesome sermon that I needed to hear. God. Boxes. Putting God in Boxes. (I think you see where this is going.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm feeling like I need a good "revelation" post, and by revelation, I do not mean the book (notice the lack of capitalization), but instead a post that is revealing. About friendships. About seasons. About being healthy. About healthy relationships. About moving on. About change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it should happen to cross your mind, please pray for my roommate. Thanks!

1 comment:

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

Write that revelation post, girl! :)