1) Tickets to see New Kids on the Block in Atlanta go on sale June 9 -- does anyone want to go with me?
2) The season finale of CSI: Miami left Horatio Caine presumably dead on a tarmack. I ACTUALLY SCREAMED AT THE TELEVISION. ARRGH.
3) I think I have a serious problem with crime dramas. I could watch them for hours. :) MGG!!!
4) Oak, Hickory, and Pecan trees are blooming in case your allergies are bothering you. I am most allergic to these and sound pretty crummy.
5) Blood Pressure is much better today, and it was good last night except for seeing #2. I think it spiked when I saw what happened.
6) I get to have lunch with my friend Bitsy today! Yay!!!! Welcome to Moe's!!!!