- I have failed to blog that,... I don't totally hate the haircut. She did give me something reminsicent of a rattail, and I had to cut that off, but otherwise, ... it actually looks good.
- See, I am willing to admit when I am wrong.
- I often have to admit when I'm wrong. :)
- We started reading Sex God by Rob Bell last night at our bible study.
- Very interesting book.
- I was pretty exhausted last night.
- Everybody ran out of my house after Grey's like they were on fire.
- I think I'm the only one who thought it was humorous.
- I have a really tall, lovely friend who has redeemed the name "Sarah" for me. She is one cool kid.
- I am definitely NOT going to Mexico.
- And I'm very sad about that.
- But when I called my Mom to tell her, she suggested that we take a trip to Miami this year.
- I mean, ... do I have the BEST MOM or WHAT?
- My love for all things David Caruso is feigning a little. He's kind of playing a vigilante cop. Boo.
- But oh my celebrity crush for Matthew Gray Gubler is growing leaps and bounds.
- I love the nerdy/melodramatic ones.
- My celebrity crushes mirror my taste in men in real life.
- I got into a "disagreement" with Sprint this morning.
- I may soon be changing my second cell phone to Cingular/AT&T.
- There may be another family plan in the works so that my brother can get an IPhone.
- It's lovely outside.
- Thank you God for the weather!!
Be blessed Y'all!!