Sunday, February 12, 2006


(Thanks to the weather channel). This is NY. My brother is getting to experience this right now, and I am quite jealous.

Something that I do not envy is that he just got off of work. Yeah,... that's not for me. He's working 80 hour weeks. I am in much prayer for him.

So... the reunion meeting went well, much to my surprise. I think I talked too much, but that was out of both nervousness and excitement. I will try to not be so "Chatty-Patty" next time. On my drive home Friday night, I found out that a classmate that I had just talked to was found dead at his home. I bawled the whole rest of the way home. It was just too much to handle all at once. I wanted to attend the funeral, but still haven't heard details, and I can't get off of work on Tuesday. If his service is Wednesday, I may very well make the drive down. As far as the reunion goes, I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

One guy that we graduated with that I really haven't spoken to in ten years except for these last two weeks, has been so kind to check on me, and let me know that he's keeping a look out for classmates. This is the part I love!

Other than that, my weekend was fun. Got home early today in case the weather was bad in Georgia, because I know that Southerners don't drive well in snow. I am also still in awe of Dick Cheney accidentally shooting his hunting buddy, and Michelle Kwan dropping out of the Olympics. Not much else really to tell! But, I am praying for blizzard here. I could use a day off!!!

No comments: