Saturday, April 1, 2006

04.01.2006

Happy April Fools' Day!

So, last night, I think I figured out why I'm not married. I know this sounds totally absurd, but I've never had an epiphany like this, and (behind all skepticism) it makes complete sense. Sometimes, I wonder why I'm not married. What makes me any different from other people? But this is what does it. I am very excited to say the least. Now to changing...

I'm back to reading two books again. I'm reading the Donald Miller book, but also started reading Brennan Manning's Ruthless Trust. Brennan Manning is the same guy that wrote the Ragamuffin Gospel (that I could not get into), but this book is definitely different. Trust really is ruthless to the core. Sin began with the loss of trust. It's awesome when you think about, not awesome that sin began, but awesome to see where we are, at our very core, in desperate need of trust with God and how that transformed Adam and Eve's experience.

Well... I'll add more later!

Hey guess what? Josh Saviano is alive!!!

No comments: