Wednesday, April 19, 2006

04.19.2006

Things I discussed today:
1) Two ducks
2) A weedeater
3) A trailer and a camper
4) A goat
5) A man named Jimmy Ray
6) Four kids
7) A defiled bar of soap
8) A tattoo of a trademark

Long story short,... I laughed so hard that I cried all of my make-up off before 11:00.

Have a friend who is trying to set me up with someone, and I don't know how I feel about this. In my heart, I know that I am not ready to expose my heart again... at least not right now. I am terrified to be geniunely vulnerable in front of someone.

Went to the funeral home... and I'm still in disbelief. I am however thankful for that life that Mr. Walker lived and all that he did for others.

"In order to reap a field full of crop, you must sow a field full of seed."

I'm about to finish my book, and really need to focus on the GMAT. No, I still haven't taken it. My head has sort of been in a weird place lately, and I really need to focus!

No comments: