Monday, April 16, 2007

I...

I should be working right now. I'm not. I have my checkbook ready to balance. I haven't put make-up on yet. (It's 9:45.) And I'm kinda okay with it.

My interview went really good. No matter what happens, it was a good interview. I am very, very thankful. Thank you Thank you Thank you for your prayers -- I appreciate them more than you know.

My weekend was not the best. I ran into someone that I wanted to go the rest of my life without seeing. This person makes me physically ill. I want to blog about the situation, but, after two days of careful analysis, it would truly do NO GOOD, and is therefore, not worth mentioning in detail.

I am excited about going home this weekend. It will be the first time I've been able to be around folks at home in two months. My cousin and I are going to have a long talk. My intentions are to do most of the talking. She's up to her antics again, and I just refuse to allow The Enemy to wreak any more havoc on my family through her.

On to more exciting things...

I did make a birthday cake for the crush. :) He's older than I am, and I love that. A dear friend of mine got engaged. I'm so happy for her. I realized that I have not taken pictures in a long time, and want to take a few this coming weekend. I had to buy a toilet seat this weekend; it's the first time I've ever had to purchase anything on THAT side of a home store. It was very weird. I did purchase a Paul Baloche CD, thanks to Sunburned 2006 in Review Mixed CD. I have been singing at the top of my lungs, LITERALLY, to track 5 "Your Name".

Singing like I do... I become more attuned to the lyrics and the emotion behind them.

Jesus is a Shelter like no other.
And Nothing has the Power to save like Jesus.

Your Name By Paul Baloche
As morning dawns and evening fades
You inspire songs of praise
That rise from earth to touch Your heart
and glorify Your Name

CHORUS
Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
But Your Name

Jesus, in Your Name we pray
Come and fill our hearts today
Lord, give us strength to live for You
and glorify Your Name

CHORUS
Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
But Your Name

No comments: