Thursday, April 12, 2007

Request for Prayers

I don't solicite for prayer requests often, but today is one of those days where I'm choosing to ask.

Several days ago, I applied for a job (within my company) that would be a very large step for me personally, professionally, and being honest, financially.

Yesterday, I got the phone call for my interview. It's schedule for tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. The person who is hiring does not have to interview, so I really feel honored that I've been called for one.

But a co-worker stopped me in the hall today to tell me about my competition, and it made me nervous. Her brief words highlighted my nerves and my own inadequacies.

So, I'm asking for prayer. Prayer for the person who is hiring to have Godly wisdom and discernment. Prayer for me to have calmer nerves (I think it's okay to be a little nervous), and to have the right words to say.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

I will be praying for you!

Holly said...

You got it sweetie!!!