Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sunday stuff...

I don't normally post on Sundays, but I opted to make an exception for today.

I bolted out of church at 11:15 this morning.

This is not normal for me.

I was sitting in front of a friend of mine, and I could hear (them) praying, and I heard murmurings that just tore my heart, as they sounded like one of my camp kids spelling out C-O-C-A-C-O-L-A, mocking the Holy Spirit. And I just couldn't take it. This same friend is changing (their) story on alot of things, and I just can't be around that. Ironically enough, the guy who spoke in Sunday School talked about separating yourself from people who mean well, but ultimately wind up trouble.

So... I bolted out of church at 11:15 this morning.

Considering that I can be a confrontational person when necessary, I am saying with assurance that I don't want to deal with this situation, and just need God to move.

But my luck, God's going to make me deal with this one head on. Yikes.

And I think the boy had such a good time on his date with somebody else, that he went out with her last night too.

So ... that's that.

No comments: