Wednesday, March 28, 2007

03.28.2007

I haven’t blogged in almost a week now.

I think there are times when, your actions tell the reality of what is going on in your life. Anybody who reads this with the faintest sense of who I am… knows that I love writing. I do. You should also know that a lack of writing shows a lack of organization in my life too. That is my problem.

Here’s what I feel – I feel like I’ve been in this incredible horrible mood for about three weeks. The stupidest things are getting on my nerves and I’m griping about them. I’m thankful in prayer in the morning and at night, but the twelve hours or so in between, I’m totally sucking wind at being thankful for EVERYTHING God has done for me. I also feel like I’ve been running ninety-to-nothing the last three weeks, and I haven’t read like I should. That makes a huge difference in me! I have to get good meaty word in my heart to stay balanced. Instead, I’m still pining over a boy (sheesh!), keeping my social calendar full and trying to read as minimal as possible. AND.IT.SHOWS. I’ve been short with friends, missed appointments, ignored phone calls, because of this ridiculously foul mood, and frankly, IT’S GOT TO STOP.

I’m choosing Today as the starting point of me stopping doing this. (Yes, that sentenced is packed-full of grammatical errors, but I don’t care.)

This past weekend, I was in New York. Friday was a total fiasco. It was bad from the start. We missed our plane. My weekend progressively got better, but the damage was already done. I missed seeing two friends because both of my cell phones were dead. I walked 30 miles in three days (which any New Yorker would consider light). It boils down to this – my brother just needed time with my mother and I. We went to church with him on Sunday. CAN I JUST TELL YOU HOW GOOD GOD IS??? I’ve been praying for a few months seriously about JM going to church. And he found one, on his own, and he loves it. The pastor is David Epstein – (Kathie Lee Gifford’s brother). And he’s awesome.

In other news… I left all my phone chargers at my Mom’s house too.

That’s all I’ve got right now… I’ve lost my train of thought…

No comments: