Tuesday, March 20, 2007

afternoon hysteria

So... I saw a blog that had a picture of a Spider-Man Mr. Potato Head. (FYI,... I'm so sorry you were unable to purchase him due to the unfortunate recall.)

So, I was telling my brother about it, and he mentioned that a guy at work had a Darth Vader Mr. Potato head. He googled it, and then the following conversation ensued:

JM: Yeah, it's cool. They have Darth Vader.

Me: ha ha. That's pretty funny. Can you email me a picture?

JM: Yeah. Wait. It's not Darth Vader, it's Darth Tater.

I seriously could not quit laughing for ten minutes. Stinkin' hysterical. Thought I would share the "forceful" Potato Head characters.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

i peed my pants a little bit reading that :)

Miranda said...

I peed my pants a little bit when I read that :)