Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #7

Yes... it's that time again!!! Last week's thirteen were filled with cold remedies. This week... I'm sticking to what I know -- 13 things I'm thankful for THIS week! I have been in a funk (to say the least) and remembering what all I have to be thankful for WILL make me feel better!

1) God's never-ending-new-each-day-mercy (that I am so unworthy of).
2) My prayer time in the morning. (I have a 45 minute drive to work. This morning was a good time to cry.)
3) Getting to see my Mother and Brother this weekend.
4) Getting out of Tennessee. (and the whole choir shouted AMEN!)
5) Getting to see my friends J. & S. tonight at Cracker Barrel.
6) Good health this week! (I feel SOOOOOOOOOOO much better.)
7) Clean clothes -- I was able to get everything washed/folded/hung up before I left this morning.
8) Good books. (Still reading about the fellowship of the mat. L.O.V.E.I.T.)
9) Praying that I calculated my state taxes correctly and that I can actually keep the refund I calculated.
10) Gorgeous spring weather!
11) Cute shoes
12) New stationery
13) A Balanced Checkbook. :)

2 comments:

Deborah Hooper said...

One of my best friends from college is from Cleveland, TN. His name is Mike Guest. Another great friend of mine attended Lee. I love Tennessee (I went to college in Henderson) and hope to live there like you hope to go to Hawaii. Come fellowship with me at rosebee.blogspot.com

amy said...

This is lovely. I used the same THURsday 13 .last week as well! YOu have a lot of be thankful for!