Monday, November 6, 2006

11.06.06

Gonna make this short and sweet... if I can!

This weekend was Homecoming for Lee U. Had company and a bad attitude, but really had a good weekend overall.

Heard the BEST sermon yesterday from one of the speakers of the Marketplace conference this weekend in Chatt. He talked about how we have to get our WORK saved, because that's where our joy is. I am totally killing the sermon, but I am requesting a tape or CD, and will try my hardest to post an audio clip. This may completely stretch my html capacity so pray for me.

I've been sick... (I have a rather deep voice b/c of it!), so I know that is a contributing factor in my aforementioned bad attitude. I had the most hysterical attitude adjustment Saturday night though. A few friends went out to Outback, and I saw like 75 people I knew. I somehow dumped an ENTIRE coke in my lap, so it looked like I wet my pants. See... God keeps me humble. I didn't get upset at all... I thought it was hysterical. I mean -- I'm 27! Who dumps their drink in their lap at that age??? Ha ha!

I went through old pictures last night, and threw away about 150. I can't believe I hold onto pictures that are out of focus or are scenic shots of nothingness. I did also go through the 'Bradley' pictures, and am going to send a bunch of them to him. I kept about five for myself,... something that I can secretly show my children one day so they'll know that Mommy really did date. But I'm glad to get rid of them!

I also seriously cleaned my room this weekend, and have about two bags of junk to discard. I would like to go through my storage unit and see what else I can get rid of. I would love to get a cheaper unit if I could!

"Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are pleasantt ways, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed." Prov 3:13-18

No comments: