Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #2

Okay… I’m doing double Thursday Thirteen… and I’m tagging EVERYONE that reads this blog. I know you're all busy, but I think you secretly like it! :)

Thirteen books I HIGHLY recommend:

1. The Bible
2. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
3. For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
4. The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman
5. Love you Forever by Robert N. Munsch & Sheila McGraw
6. If Men are like Buses, then how do I catch one? by Michelle McKinney Hammond
7. Ruthless Trust by Brennan Manning
8. The Best Question Ever by Andy Stanley
9. Do You Think I’m Beautiful by Angela Thomas
10. Passion & Purity by Elisabeth Eliot
11. Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge
12. Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
13. The Day I was Crucified by Gene Edwards

Thirteen things I need/want to do this weekend!

1. Praise in Motion
2. Visit Michele in Duluth
3. Vacuum my room
4. Laundry
5. Birthday cards to send out
6. Shop!
7. Eat someplace good in Atlanta!
8. Church
9. Finish ALL of my Beth Moore homework
10. Pull all the pictures off of my computer, and either save them to CD, print them, mail them to the person in the picture(s), or delete them
11. Pray
12. Read!
13. Clean my bathroom

No comments: