Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pooped.

To tell you that I am exhausted and frazzled is a gross understatment.

They finally hired somebody for my old job at work and I have the privilege to train him.

Y'all may want to get on your face before Jehovah Jireh for the poor man with me training him and intercede on his behalf.

He might need it.

This is the first time I've ever trained somebody and I wasn't leaving.

It is an exceptionally awkward feeling.

And I feel like he's judging me.

Turns out, he was a controller on his last job, and now here he is, at the bottom of the proverbial totem pole below me.

Yep, very very awkward.

And tiring. My head hurts and my feet do to from doing so much walking.

1 comment:

Warrior Priestess said...

Thanks for finally giving me something to be specific for when I pray for you about work.