Friday, October 5, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged to do a Meme (is that even right?) from Really? Wow!.

4 jobs I’ve held
  • courtesy clerk at Kroger
  • aerobics instructor/personal trainer/gymnastics assist instructor - Valley Aerobic & Fitness (No laughing on that one please!)
  • parelegal - for my aunt's law office
  • accountant (doesn't it seem like my jobs got progressively more boring?)

4 films I could watch over and over

  • Never Been Kissed
  • The Cutting Edge
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Gone With The Wind

4 TV Shows I watch

  • CSI: Miami (I know that's a shocker!)
  • The Biggest Loser
  • Numb3rs
  • Grey's Anatomy

4 favorite foods

  • Chicken Parmigiana
  • Roast & Potatoes
  • Rice (soy sauce please)
  • Fried chicken from my mama

4 websites I visit every day

  • Gothamist
  • Bank of America
  • Sunburned/Really? Wow!/Noefool/Mulier Sapien/Mommysaywhat?/Baby Bangs (Yes, I AM your blog-stalker, y'all.)
  • Myspace/facebook/LeeUniversity Affinity circle

4 favorite colors

  • Black
  • Green
  • Red
  • Navy

4 names I can't believe people actually named their kids

  • Gertrude
  • Myrtle
  • Sunshine (My mom's pastor's daughter's name)
  • Moon (think Zappa kids)

I tag: Mommy Say What?, Sunburned, Mulier Sapien, Noefool, HiddenBackDoor, my Never-to-be-named-publicly Friend, and Bitsy. :D

1 comment:

Bitsy said...

Hey ~ I answered your tag on my new blogspot. Check your e-mail for my site.